[Jacob-list] deer=like

sbennett sbennett at teleport.com
Mon Sep 4 10:15:58 EDT 2000

I took one deer-like ewe lamb and one short tubby ewe lamb to the market
lamb show this year. They are judged on conformation for meat quality.
Deer-like took first place (comments were: long loin, long leg well
developed). Short and tubby took second place (good well developed leg of
lamb). I thought it amusing. I, too, like the deer-like body better.

Debbie Bennett
Feral Fibre