[Jacob-list] Patrice's new ewes

iseespots iseespots at email.msn.com
Fri Sep 1 10:58:40 EDT 2000

Hi,

I have seen a number of sheep that look like Edd's out and about.  There are quite a number of different types, and many with a blending of overall characteristics.  I wouldn't say that any one person has a "corner on the market" for deer-like traits at all.  If anything, they are strong in some of the SE flocks and in some upper midwestern flocks as well.

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.