[Jacob-list] Fwd: [OrganicShepherding] Primitive Sheep breeds

linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Tue Oct 31 18:45:33 EST 2000

I thought it was interesting - more data for the data puddle or my grandmother used to say
"another country heard from."  (whatever that means!)

I'm really sorry to have missed SAFF and the meeting.  Dave had the week off and we had a big
pile of logs, the neighbor's bandsaw mill and boom truck and planned to spend the time sawing
lumber for the new house. As it worked out, the starter went out on the boom truck and I got
some sort of cold bug so we didn't get much done on that project.  I did spend two days laying
on the couch wrapped in blankets knitting on a sweater between naps.  And since I didn't get
to go to SAFF to buy anything, I ordered some white alpaca that is going to look great with
Yakob-Tson's Zeppo's fleece.

Linda