[Jacob-list] LMAAP

Judith Ostrom ostrom at genesisnet.net
Fri Oct 20 12:04:41 EDT 2000

Hi Mary and All,
Why they wanted you to think the sign-up period was over on 9-1-00, I'll never know.  The REAL signup period was over on 10-13-00! (Friday the 13th).  Even the folks at FSA thought it was over on 9-1 until I showed them what I downloaded from USDA.  That's why I got in under the wire. Sorry you weren't able to, Mary.  As my hubby is fond of saying,"That's how they get you."

Judy
Stay strong...we're all in this together...

Bill and Judy Ostrom, Genesis Farm, Registered Jacob Sheep, Herman,  Nebraska