[Jacob-list] fading

Abigail Brown blotham at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 20:18:57 EDT 2000

Hello All,

The ewe that we have that is mostly black, is jet
black after sheering, then by the end of summer, like
right now, her fleece around her shoulder blades looks
like the sun faded it to a paler color. For as long as
we have had her, her fleece fades from a black to a
reddish brown, but only on the outermost fleece that
has been exposed to the sun, all of her fleece
underneath is still black.

Abigail Brown
Shiloh Farm
Indiana