[Jacob-list] Night Lights for Sheep

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Tue Oct 10 14:58:45 EDT 2000

At 09:28 AM 10/10/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>...coyote deterent along with a BLASTING radio.
>=======

Although I do and have always had a radio going in the barn my coyote
deterent are my LGDs -

But back to lights - I do not know if they effect birthing of lambs/kids but
I do know they keep the hens laying almost year around.  I keep one in the
hen house and other parts of the barn on all of the time.  People tell me
too much lighting with chickens is not good but so far still keep pouring
the eggs.

===>
      Edd Bissell = Hidden View Farm = Rare and Primitive Breed Animals
Scottish Blackface=Jacob=Barbados=Texas Dall=Navajo-Churro=Churro Hairsheep
     ====Tennessee Nervous Meat Goats =  = Great Pyrenees LGDs=====
                  = eddbissell.com = 423-475-4844 =
         1435 Collins Road - New Market, Tennessee U.S.A. 37820