[Jacob-list] Night Lights for Sheep

Judith Ostrom ostrom at genesisnet.net
Mon Oct 9 22:33:49 EDT 2000

Hi Mary and all,

In my experience, which is miniscule to many out there, I have had ONLY early morning and daytime lambings.  Out of the 4 years that I have had Jacobs, I have lambed 3 years.  I had no lambs last year--couldn't find a ram that I liked.  But next Mar. and Apr. with my brand new ram I should have a plethora of lambs, all guaranteed to be ewes.  (Just kidding, Diane.)   We'll see if the night light equals daytime births.  Anyone else with any thoughts on the subject?
Judy Ostrom
Genesis Farm    ----- Original Message -----