[Jacob-list] (no subject)

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 06:42:22 EST 2000

Hi all,
 Boy, do I have a question for you guys and gals!
 I got in touch with the lady who had my fiber and guess what? Her barn
burned down along with all of the fiber that had been sent to her. Now she is
asking me to send her a fair market value and she will send me a check. Now
for the question. I have never sold any wool and I no longer have the ewe
that this wool came from she was the one that died last year. She was a Black
Cotswold with REALLY nice wool (it stands to reason, you always loose the
best). It was extremely soft and hung in ringlets. It was ten inches long!
Should I charge her by the pound? Does anyone have any idea how much I should
charge? I am so bummed. It was beautiful wool. It had black, gray, white and
even some apricot coloring in it.
 Anyway, your thoughts would be appreciated.
God bless,
Shelly