[Jacob-list] freckles?

Heather Hettick hettick.1 at osu.edu
Thu May 11 09:43:54 EDT 2000

Actually if freckling is dominant to clear, it would theoretically be
impossible to get a freckled sheep from clear parents, but you could get
clear from freckled parents if both carried clear.
I actually agree though that with all the variation it's probably more
complicated that just simple dominant/recessive  or even just one gene.

Heather Hettick
OSU ATI
Hettick.1 at osu.edu