[Jacob-list] genetics articles

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Fri May 5 14:42:41 EDT 2000

I just took a short trip over to Cindy's, one of our listers who, besides
some nice Jacobs, raises about a zillion varities of heirloom tomatoes and
Irish Terriers.  I was looking over Cindy's web page as I wanted to show
Dave these neat little dogs and came across this page from Cindy's site.  It
does deal specifically with canine genetics, but the principles are
universal.  Some of the articles that are accessed from the url below are
really well written, easily understood, and informative articles on
genetics.  I recommend reading through them.

Gotta go plant tomatoes!

http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/collectibles4u/irish.html