[Jacob-list] Pasture Questions

Jim Millar millarjs at clarityconnect.com
Thu May 4 16:25:24 EDT 2000

Susan,
My experience has been that the flower heads will go leaving the "weed"
which is really not a bad forage for livestock.  Let them graze and enjoy
the "weed".  There is actually a lot of good pasture "eats" that most people
call weeds.  Herbicides will only get you into an ugly cyle of seek and
destroy. Your sheep grazing out there is the best thing for your pasture.
In the meantime enjoy your yellow snow!