[Jacob-list] Wide Horns, Mane

Heather Hettick hettick.1 at osu.edu
Mon May 1 08:41:28 EDT 2000

I have a grandson of Sir Lancelot who has a fringe of longer Kempy fleece
along the lower line of his neck from his chin to his brisket.  Do you think
he might end up having the mane?  This lamb seems like he will have crimpy
but coarser wool, but that probably comes from the other side of the family
and his other grandfather had kind of a kempy neck but it didn't appear
until his second shearing.  None of our other 3 ram lambs have this fringe
either.

Heather Hettick
OSU ATI
Hettick.1 at osu.edu