[Jacob-list] Janine/Diane/flock for sale

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Sun Jun 11 09:48:01 EDT 2000

After thinking about the post put up about Diane and Janine selling their
flocks - that would be great sheep to get into if I were looking.  They had
two seperate flocks - Diane the whole Fieldwood flock and Janine a much more
primitive flock.  Sue Thaxton had visited their place and said it was
wonderful. I am sure that the care, forethought into breedings, selections
of stock was the utmost at their place.  This might be the best opportunity
for a lot of youall out there to get premium stock that will be available
for a LONG time.

      Edd Bissell = Hidden View Farm = Rare and Primitive Breed Animals
Scottish Blackface=Jacob=Barbados=Texas Dall=Navajo-Churro=Churro Hairsheep
     ====Tennessee Nervous Meat Goats =  = Great Pyrenees LGDs=====
                  = bissell at usit.net = 423-475-4844 =
         1435 Collins Road - New Market, Tennessee U.S.A. 37820