[Jacob-list] chickens for fly control

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 10 11:34:14 EDT 2000

Few cats will attack an adult chicken. Mine run the other way. We used to
keep the chickens in with the sheep, for bug control, and it did work. It
wasn't the fleeces that got messy, it was the pop in the waterers and hay
that I objected to. However since we moved them all out the flies are bad so
I may select a couple just for that job.

Melanie
New animal photos UP NOW!
http://earthhome.tripod.com

http://www.egroups.com/group/Pagan-Farmers