[Jacob-list] Cliff and Sue

Lisa P bludoglady at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 23:52:26 EDT 2000

Thanks for the info.
My dad's farm is in Tyrone PA. I was born in Altoona PA. We are moving to
three acres in Altoona FL! :0) Cute huh? Well I would love to let the sheep
and goats graze naturally, but with only three acres, and the fact I want a
herd large enough to support itself, I will naturally have to supplement
feed.
The man who we are buying from has about five acres behind us. I am hoping
he will eventually allow me to graze on that in exchange for the animals
keeping it cleared.
I am thinking of running a couple of nubians in with the angoras as well,
just for the milk. (My husband is not keen on the idea of drinking goats
milk over cows milk.)We too are the backwoods type people. We have a
subscription to Backwoods Home Magazine! :0)
DH (aol talk for dear husband) wants us to become totally independent of
society at large someday. He already has a place he wants to put solar
panels on the place! :0)
I had a ton more written, but I better leave some questions for later on
huh? LOL Anyway, that is pretty much about it for now! Thanks for having me
here!
In His Hands,
Lisa P.