[Jacob-list] Introduction & Ewes for Sale

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 12:31:34 EDT 2000

Greetings,
I just recently joined the list - better introduce myself.  Karen Lobb, bide
a wee farm, Newberg, OR.  My husband Doug and I have been raising Jacob sheep
since 1994 in soggy Western Oregon.

Hope this post is appropriate for the list - if not let me know...

I was working a booth at the Oregon Ag Fest (surrounded by Jacob 'stuff') and
a woman (from Oregon City, OR) approached me to see if I might know of anyone
who might be interested in buying her three Jacob ewes.  She bought them last
year but isn't going to be able to keep them.  She's hoping to find good
homes for them and I don't think she wants much $ for them. One is JSBA
registered and the other two have completed JSBA registrations forms but
haven't been submitted yet.  Two are lilac and one is black. They're out of
Los Andes and Caanan Farm bloodlines.  If interested contact me off list for
her name, e-mail and/or phone #.

Thanks,
Karen Lobb
bide a wee farm