[Jacob-list] national Jacob sheep show plans

iseespots iseespots at email.msn.com
Sat Jul 29 07:50:51 EDT 2000

Hi all,

Gene Funston called me yesterday hoping to get the word out to as many
people as possible about plans that are getting started for a national Jacob
sheep show in OH either next year or the following.  He is looking for
feedback as to number of people that might be interested (you are not
committing to be there at this point) in participating in such a show.  I am
sure there are lots of other details he would love to discuss and have
participation in as well.

He has been showing for 58 years and has just taken second place in a
line-up of merinos with his Jacob ram.  I saw his flock a couple springs ago
at about 75 feet.  I don't remember seeing any horses in the bunch at that
point.  :o)

The Richland County Fairgrounds in Mansfield, OH is where this would be
held.

Gene's address is 8351 Co Rd 50, Lexington, OH 44904.  Phone number is 419
362-6707.

My news sheet is coming out soon for the SE members of JSBA and this info is
in there.  Pass the word on to other breeders around the country/world.

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.