[Jacob-list] rams

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 10:30:13 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 I keep all of my rams together until breeding season - separate them at that
time - and back together after breeding. I was told by my shearer (old time
sheep guy) to put vinegar on the tops of their heads and faces (watch out for
their eyes) before putting them together again. This takes away a lot of the
scent and helps keep the fighting to a minimum. It has worked for me - of
course I also keep them in a small enclosure with quiet a few trees so they
can't really good a run at each other.
 Good luck!
God bless,
Shelly
Wooly Acres
jacobs, black cotswolds, icelandics, angora rabbits, assorted dogs and other
critters