[Jacob-list] "pimps"

SteffArce at aol.com SteffArce at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 20:02:06 EDT 2000

Okay okay. I was laughing so hard Thomas, I pressed the send button by
accident. So the blank page. Actually Rocky would look cool dressed up. Only
problem is he's not into sharing "his girls" at the moment (:
I don't know, I was only quoting what I was told. These black spots are about
1 to 1.5 cm in diameter randomly scattered in somewhat of a dense pattern on
his rump.I do have a picture of him sheared that shows these. I see some also
on his side. Must be "large freckles". Only seen when you shear him. He was
2yr old this spring. If someone wants to see the picture I could send an
attachment to your personal email for viewing and opinion.
Stephanie
SteffArce at aol.com