[Jacob-list] Great Christmas Day Message!!

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Mon Dec 25 17:52:43 EST 2000

Just got this over the email - Scott bought my whole flock of Scottish
Blackface Sheep, a nice small flock of Fainters, and 2 older and 2 younger
Great Pyrenees - when you get messages like this it just makes your day!!!

-=--------

Edd,

Just wanted to touch base with you again.

We have had 2 sets of twin kids and one single kid in the last 36 hours. The
dogs have been incredible! They are helping from the start of labor(licking,
ect.) to cleaning them after the birth, to sleeping with the goat kids
during the day and night.

I have been suprised and amazed. The two new boys have not been allowed
close to newborns before by the female dog we got from you. This time, the
two boys did all of the work.

As usual, all are very healthy and very strong(you have a very fine stock of
goats).

We have one more goat ready at any time(prob. in the next day). We hope to
have some sheep soon. I'll let you know.

I got a scanner for Christmas from my wife. I'll be able to send you the
pictures that you wanted soon.

Talk to you soon,

Scott
      Edd Bissell = Hidden View Farm = Rare and Primitive Breed Animals
Scottish Blackface=Jacob=Barbados=Texas Dall=Navajo-Churro=Churro Hairsheep
     ====Tennessee Nervous Meat Goats =  = Great Pyrenees LGDs=====
                  = www.eddbissell.com = 423-475-4844 =
         1435 Collins Road - New Market, Tennessee U.S.A. 37820