[Jacob-list] Perfect 4H ram lamb for sale

MMATHIOW at aol.com MMATHIOW at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 23:38:45 EDT 2000

Hello everyone,
I have one exceptional four horned ram lamb for sale.  He's out of Rockies
Britta (Weavers Wool Sam/ Fieldwood 9127) and Maverick Dresdon (Maverick
Dune/Maverick Anita).   Born 2/18/00.   His horns are perfectly symmetrical,
large with nice spacing.   Full eye and nose patches.  His fleece is fine to
medium with a nice crimp.  I'm a handspinner so this part is important to me!
  His disposition is very calm.   Currently he is in with several other rams
and he is the gentleman of the flock.

My flock is OPP negative and he is registerable with JSBA.  If you're
interested        e-mail me directly.

I live 40 miles north of Denver, Colorado  (20 miles south of Diane Fagerberg
and Janine Fenton)  if you're familiar with the area.  I'd be willing to
discuss a potential delivery.

Mary Mathiowetz
Painted Fleece Farm
Johnstown,  Colorado