[Jacob-list] Chicory Lane website address.

D&K OBERLEF oberlef at desupernet.net
Tue Aug 15 13:11:40 EDT 2000

Thanks Linda. That would be great.

Actually I am glad I learned some of the HTML before I heard of the
software.  I am such a hands on person...I feel more comfortable that way.
It was a big joke in our class though... on the last day of class we all
expected the teacher to say..."good job everyone, now forget everything you
learned and get the software."  smiles.  If I feel like getting any more
complicated, I may get the software.  But for now, I am taking a break.

Hee-hee about the ram.  I liked the star trek image.
Katrina

Hi Katrina,

I'll be glad to add your link.  I will be taking my site apart sometime this
week and fixing all the links, so will get to it then. My previous ISP was
taking 20 minutes to upload (as opposed to the 5 minutes for my new ISP) so
I'm
afraid I just got tired of waiting and let some things go.

I went the other way from Paul.  Started with a WSYIWYG program and then
went
on to learn HTML. (actually am still learning it).  Using the two together
does
make it simpler.

I love your site.  It's wonderful to have a chance to see sheep from all
over
and yours are nice.

One of the rams managed to get his horns caught in the fence yesterday - the
lateral and top on one side.  I really didn't want to cut the fence, as we
have
way too many splices as it is.  I must have spent 30 minutes trying to
unweave
him, holding his front legs off the ground with one arm while trying to
wiggle
him loose with the other.  After giving that up, I ended up with a very sore
shoulder and a big hole cut in the fence.  How in the world can a sheep
manage
to so entangle himself?  He looked like he had made a botched transport in
(a
la StarTrek)

Linda Bj

http://members.xoom.com/wolfpen