[Jacob-list] Chicory Lane website address.

D&K OBERLEF oberlef at desupernet.net
Mon Aug 14 14:28:08 EDT 2000

This list has been so quiet until a few days ago, and I have missed all the chatter. (Sorry to hear all the sad sheep stories in the messages recently posted.) Maybe this cool weather -here in the Northeast anyway- has fooled people into thinking fall is here and summer chores are over.  Who knows?

The websites that have been posted so far on this list and else where (it seems more and more flocks are going electronic) have totally inspired me.  I was considering sending a few pictures for Linda B. to post but decided instead we needed to try doing our own site. (Linda, would mind linking our site to your list of other sites? Your list is a great resource.)

Fortunately, I work at a college and get free classes as a side benefit. Lucky me. Just imagine a class full of educators working up sites for their classroom with my Jacob site right in the middle of everything.  It became quite the joke.  On her page, the teacher labeled the site The Cute Goat Page...something which made me smirk.  Thought you jacob-lovers out there could appreciate the humor.

The site address is terribly long but store it somewhere, since I am totally addicted, and am sure I will not be able to resist making changes before long.  Please let us know what you think of it.
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/chicory.htm

Thanks,
Katrina Lefever
Chicory Lane Farm

PS.  If anyone is considering doing a site themself...do it!  It really is not that hard and lots of fun.  A formal class helps, but you can also learn how from a book.  Like most things, it saves a LOT of money to do it yourself. And when you are finished, send me the address...I love looking at them. smile.