[Jacob-list] sheep tables

sbennett sbennett at teleport.com
Fri Aug 4 10:49:50 EDT 2000

I remember them saying it was dangerous to the sheep to turn them
completely upside down. Their tables put them on their side. Can't find a
business card for the manufacturer that we met. They are at Oregon Flock
and Fiber every year, so, I can pick up the info in Sept and post it to
the list.

Debbie Bennett
Feral Fibre