[Jacob-list] Jacobs in Alberta

Angie Mueller amf at mail.incentre.net
Tue Aug 1 22:11:20 EDT 2000

Hi There,
	We are new to the list, and are in Alberta also!
	We have Morgan horses in particular Palominos and buckskins, and dogs
that we breed and show, plus our Jacobs, Black Welsh and Katahdin hair
sheep.  We are also just in the process of looking for a couple of
Baskir Curly Horses.  We have several miniature and Mammoth donkeys,
including the only pinto Mammoth jack in Canada.
	We are presently looking for a superior Jacob registered ram for our
little flock.  If someone on the list has one for sale, and any gaited
Baskir Curly horses, please do contact us!!
	We look forward to all the info on this list and have enjoyed the run
down on the flocks visted recently by one of the members, it was most
informative, thank you!!
	Angie and Kevin   Pigeon Lake area, Alberta Canada 780 389 3663
		http://www.angelfire.com/ab2/scion