[Jacob-list] Get those fleece clean

Kathi Seaman kseaman at pacificrim.net
Sun Apr 30 23:24:38 EDT 2000

OK, this is VERY un-sheep like but.  I have dogs and because of this I have
and use a high velocity dryer.  It doesn't have much heat at all, but WOW
does it blow matter out of hair or wool.  I would suggest if anyone uses
this method to blow off the animals first then if you are going to wash them
wash then blow again.  The blower really does a good job, this trick is
getting the sheep to stand still for it!

I also keep my sheep on crushed rock part of the time especially prior to
shearing.

Kathi Seaman
Hyline Obedience Training for Dogs (HOT for DOGS)
1- 4 yr Belg. Terv. "Cash"  Am/Can CH CORVETTE'S ATM AFFAIR PT, NA, CGC
AM/CAN CD, Multi HIT
1-3  yr PWD "Lexi" Am/Can CH Stargazer's Own Gal-Lexi CGC
1-3  yr Border Collie "Ben"  Ben JHD
Jacobs, Blackbelly and St. Croix sheep
Washington State