[Jacob-list] computor problesm

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Sun Apr 30 09:10:29 EDT 2000

Two different people have written to me about a virus allert from my posts -
I email from two different locations - here at home where I am today and at
my business -=  both have the same address. I can receive the same messages
and send out from each computer - the one here uses Eudora and the one at
the store uses Outlook [or something like that]  What I want to know is
there at problem with this message this a.m. - that means the problem is
here I suppose.  I have a premade signature on the one here at the house and
you can tell the difference by that.  Of course I have no idea of what I am
supposed to do if there is a problem.  Anyway I was sitting on the pourch
looking out at the beautiful East Tennessee a.m. and all of my Jacobs while
drinking my coffee = also thinking how much I am going to miss them when I
have them sold.  Guess that is just part of life isn't it.

===
      Edd Bissell = Hidden View Farm = Rare and Primitive Breed Animals
Scottish Blackface=Jacob=Barbados=Texas Dall=Navajo-Churro=Churro Hairsheep
     ====Tennessee Nervous Meat Goats =  = Great Pyrenees LGDs=====
                  = bissell at usit.net = 423-475-4844 =
         1435 Collins Road - New Market, Tennessee U.S.A. 37820