[Jacob-list] Mane on Neck

edd bissell bissell at usit.net
Fri Apr 28 11:38:13 EDT 2000

  Subject: [Jacob-list] Mane on Neck

  The ram with the mane around his neck, was out of Frogmoor Barbie's B.J. and
  Halfmask, which was one of Edd's ewes out of Yakob-Tson Ruth and Thaxton's
  Simeon.  Edd, did you tell me that Yakob-Tson Ruth was from the old Hatch line?

                                                                  Mary Spahr

  Yes and she was before the Reynolds influence into his flock therefore from the old type sheep.  Was Simeon form Priary Mary stock???  Ruth was the first Hatch stock I ever bought -