[Jacob-list] questions on sheep

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Fri Apr 28 09:54:40 EDT 2000

I'm sending this on from Kate Barrett.  I tried to forward it and then
realized that the list doesn't accept attachments.
I'll just add a note here.  If you have your pictures already posted to the
web, you don't have to go through me. I've just been uploading pictures for
people and posting the url when I get them up.  If you already have your
pictures up, you can post directly to the list. I'm not the moderator.