[[Jacob-list] prayers]

Troy Allen troy at allenmotors.com
Fri Apr 28 08:59:23 EDT 2000

This IS what is wrong with America, and this is the wrong place to be
discussing your anger management problems. This is for discussion about
Jacob Sheep. Pardon my bluntness, but your heart needs to be sick in
private. I found another EGroup you should subscribe to

anger_management
This group is to provide a safe nuetral place for men and women to discuss
issues related to handling the emotion of anger.

Please continue this discussion there.

Troy