[Jacob-list] Neck / mane /

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Thu Apr 27 21:49:31 EDT 2000

>Anyway, I think it is a primitive trait. In reading the book, The Great Arc
>of the Wild Sheep, one of the first things I noticed was that beard on some
>of the wild sheep.
>
>Joan Franklin

If any of you out there have NOT read the above book please do - also Wild
Sheep of the World by Valdez- it will or should give you some imput into
your sheep, their origin, and traits that seem to pop up all of the time.

      Edd Bissell = Hidden View Farm = Rare and Primitive Breed Animals
Scottish Blackface=Jacob=Barbados=Texas Dall=Navajo-Churro=Churro Hairsheep
     ====Tennessee Nervous Meat Goats =  = Great Pyrenees LGDs=====
                  = bissell at usit.net = 423-475-4844 =
         1435 Collins Road - New Market, Tennessee U.S.A. 37820