[Jacob-list] more on mane

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Thu Apr 27 19:19:35 EDT 2000

I wasn't going to mention my ewe with a mane until you mentioned Samuel.  My
Samuel granddaughter has a mane. Not hairy or anything, but it's a mane.  In
one of her sons (who traced to Samuel a couple of times) the inspector
remarked on his mane. It also was not hairy, just longer wool around his
neck and head.