[Jacob-list] 4-horned Ram & Lamb

shepherd iseespots at email.msn.com
Thu Apr 27 11:39:39 EDT 2000

Hi all,

Here is a picture of the head profile of a ram that was sent to me a number
of years back when I was discussing what a "Roman Nose" looked like.  To me,
this lump on the nose is larger and different in nature than the breeding
lump that happens to rams more prominently in the fall.

I believe this ram was registered in maybe even both organizations, but am
not sure and won't disclose the sources or the ram's name.  I don't even
KNOW the farm the animal came off of anyway.

www.iseespots.com/romannose.jpg

Happy looking.  Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.