[Jacob-list] Shelly etc.

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 11:20:25 EDT 2000

In a message dated 4/26/00 10:33:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gmjohnston at scoteq.co.uk writes:

>  I bore everyone I meet to death with sheep tales so I don't see why Shelly
>  shouldn't ask for a little support on a non-sheep topic from her sheep
> friends.
>  As a heathen I won't offer prayers, but as a grandfather my thought are
with
>  her.

The guidelines ask that posts to the List be sheep related for a reason. I'm
sure we all have personal problems of one kind or another. If everyone
started posting all of them to the List, it would hardly be appropriate would
it?!

Joan Franklin