[Jacob-list] pictures.

Wayne & Edie Van Valkenburg joyew at jnlk.com
Tue Apr 25 10:30:52 EDT 2000

I apologize  for sounding like an inspector.  This was not my premise for signing on the chaat room.  i just wanted to give my opinions as long time breeder and share some of the things that we have seen happening in the Jacob breeding over the years.  Its fun to breed them because they are so diverse. i know I wear two hats, and I did not mean to speak as an inspector representing JSBA.  It was my own experience speaking.  When necessary to be in the role of inspector I go strictly by the Breed Standard.  If I have a question I always refer to that before any decision.
Sorry for the confusion.
Edie, Joy Farm, N. J.