[Jacob-list] Dark Ewe

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Tue Apr 25 10:24:23 EDT 2000

Joan,

Sorry, an Amish man beat you to her this spring.  Tamara was expecting again at age 8, and I am sure will have twins again.  She always has thrown flashy lambs with lots of spots.  She had a good bit of kemp in her fleece and I always considered her to be a primitive type even though she was 2-horned.  Back in 1992 when she was born, I guessed her to be 85% dark.  I think that the JSBA does allow for a wide color range.

                                                                         Mary Spahr