[Jacob-list] new member

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Mon Apr 24 15:33:51 EDT 2000

Hi, I'm new to the list as of 2 minutes ago, live in VErmont, have jacobs and shetlands.  This year, had 5 ewe lambs and 7 ram lambs (boo-hiss: only because I have a customer who said he'd take every registerable ewe lamb born!  Isn't that the way it works sometimes, though--and I only have one request so far, for a ram lamb!  It's early yet!).  The lambs were born over the past 3 weeks.  I have been raising sheep for 5 years, beginning one week after moving from N.J. to Vermont.  I have 9 Jacob ewes and 2 rams at the moment, aside from the babies and one yearling (last year's lamb) who wasn't bred this year. Betty