[Jacob-list] pictures

Paul and Kate Survis kbarrett at oregontrail.net
Sat Apr 22 21:17:57 EDT 2000

I think this ewe is really close to being over 85%.  I have a ewe lamb, that is very dark, I am wondering if she is right at 80% and she is lighter than this ewe...it seems as though you would need more than one photo, and from different angles to make a fair judgement.  I think if you took the photo of my lamb from the left side she would be more like 60% , and 90% from the right side . I think that makes a 75% lamb don't you?  It seems like a guessing game.  As soon as I can get some pictures on the web I will sedn you what I though was a slipped eye patch....it isn't all the way down her face, it is just bigger underneath her eye that above it!
Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak Jacobs