[Jacob-list] pictures for comment

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Thu Apr 20 14:21:38 EDT 2000

Some pictures were sent to me to share with the listers.  These pictures come from Mary Spahr, who has a large (over 100, I think?)  Jacob flock.

www.alltel.net/~wolfpen/list/picture1.jpg  shows both sides of the same ram.

www.alltel.net/~wolfpen/list/picture2.jpg  and

www.alltel.net/~wolfpen/list/picture3.jpg  show two different two horned rams

I have a couple more left to post that should illustrate some topics that have shown up here lately.
I'll be glad to post any pictures, as will George on his MSN site, so this just might work.  It's not necessary to include your name.

I've left the pictures a little large (60 or so KB)  so they will be a little slow downloading.