[Jacob-list] Nice rams

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 19 13:23:14 EDT 2000

I think the message here is "know your own". I trimmed Arthur's hooves this
morning, and he didn't even flinch. I guess like people they differ, and
that's all there is to it.
Melanie

http://earthhome.tripod.com - Family & Home - NEW UPDATES!
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4838 - My Spiritual Website, updated
and re-organized, but not QUITE finished!

"I'm not having a mid-life crisis, I've always been this messed up."