[Jacob-list] Photos

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Mon Apr 17 13:23:56 EDT 2000

I'll be glad to post any pictures that anyone wants to share.  Also, I believe that most ISPs offer some free webspace.  It is very easy to upload a few pictures to wherever you want and then post the url to the list.  That's what I did with Thom's photos.  If I have  pictures to share with family members, I often just upload them and tell people where to find them.  It lets them browse at their convenience without having to wait for some bulky emails to download. There are a number of places to start a free online photo album.  So far, the ones I've checked out take so long to download that I get tired of waiting for the pictures.

I think Mary's idea is great.  I'd love to see it put into effect.  I'll do anything I can to help get it going.  For now, if Heather wants to send me her ram pics, I'll get them up.