[Jacob-list] lambs

Susan Russell srussell at lib.south-ayrshire.gov.uk
Mon Apr 17 09:40:25 EDT 2000

I have had sets of triplets two years running now with my jacobs. Last year
I made the mistake of not taking the smallest tup lamb away before he died.
Just didnt get enough from mum, and the ewes were on the hill, too far away
for me to supliment him.

this year they are all well and all of the same size, and are taking hard
feeding no problem.I kept them close to the house and fed mum well before
and after lambing.The small amount of early lambed ewes are now out with
their lambs and i give them a big bucket of nutty sheep mix each day.yum
yum, it smells good to me, never mind the ewes.

10 days till i start lambing properly.....im tired thinking about it.....

yawwwnnnnnn

Susan