[Jacob-list] Lambs

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 16 11:23:02 EDT 2000

There is a market for unicorn animals you know. I would personally pay ANY
price for one, and I know where to sell others.
Melanie

http://earthhome.tripod.com - Family & Home - NEW UPDATES!
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4838 - My Spiritual Website, updated
and re-organized, but not QUITE finished!

"I'm not having a mid-life crisis, I've always been this messed up."