[Jacob-list] Showing Sheep

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 16 10:12:04 EDT 2000

That's not the reason I don't show. I have three other reasons, one is the risk of my animals contracting diseases, and then there's the time, expense, and distance involved. The other is from past experience of abject snobbery at shows. I'm sure Jacobs' breeders are different, but it was enough to put me off.
Melanie

http://earthhome.tripod.com - Family & Home - NEW UPDATES!
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4838 - My Spiritual Website, updated and re-organized, but not QUITE finished!

"I'm not having a mid-life crisis, I've always been this messed up."