[Jacob-list] New/ looking for jacob sheep

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 15 19:25:25 EDT 2000

Hi Roz, I contacted you with details of the two ram lambs I have for sale
(and can deliver) then I had e-mail trouble!
Melanie
http://www.ifaith.com - Interfaith community.
http://earthhome.tripod.com - Family & Home - NEW UPDATES!
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4838 - My Spiritual Website, updated
and re-organized, but not QUITE finished!