[Jacob-list] new pictures

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Thu Apr 13 13:38:47 EDT 2000

I just posted some new pictures from list members.

Kathie Seaman in Washington sent some good pictures of her flock along with Ben, her border collie.
http://members.xoom.com/wolfpen/seaman/

Caroline Cox in Virginia sent some of her flock. I believe that Caroline  has a number of sheep for sale.
http://members.xoom.com/wolfpen/cox/

I updated the link page (anyone that wants to be linked - just let me know)
http://members.xoom.com/wolfpen/links/

Xoom has been having some server problems.  They are usually very good about getting things up and running again and everything was working fine just now. It's a free web hosting service, so I don't complain too much.  So if you can't get there from here - be patient and try again later.