[Jacob-list] Re: Knoxville May 15-16

dazazel at usit.net dazazel at usit.net
Wed Apr 12 16:31:38 EDT 2000

I always go and have a good time.  There are always Jacobs--in fact, that's
where I first learned about Jacobs--Edd's of course and also some others
usually.  I can't wait!

Katherine

--
Visit the Valentin Peytchinov Fan Page at http://www.public.usit.net/dazazel/
Devoted to the best bass opera singer in the world!  AND the world-famous