[ARGUS] does argus 5 support multiple cpus ?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 24 20:11:40 EDT 2024

Hey Russell,
Argus 5.0 is multi-threaded but the 20-30 core version is not in the public repos.
I can share with you the version Stanford is running on Napatech ... if its for your university or if you want to run on another card ...  If its to build many 100G sensors, I'd like to license it with support.

How have you been ??

Carter