[ARGUS] Argus 5.0 supported OS's

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 12 09:02:07 EST 2024

Hey John,
Thanks for the msg … I can’t get the .iso to build a working VM under parallels on my Mac.

The installation runs for a while, eats up all the disk (63GB), abruptly restarts the installation with only 1GB available, and then won’t install.
I don’t have any problems with RH, Rocky, CentOS … maybe a BIOS issue, but I can’t find anything on the net to try to resolve …

Building argus-5.0  is cake on all the systems, just need to load up the dependancies once you figure out if its, pkg, yum, apt-get, or dnf …
For argus all you need is development tools, gcc, make, flex, bison, and libpcap … for the clients you need a bit more ...

I’ll have the GitHub repo for argus-5.0 and clients ready in a few days … If you could take it for a drive, that would be great !!!!

Hope all is most excellent,

Carter