[ARGUS] Question

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Oct 24 13:53:43 EDT 2023

Hey Marc,
There are many features / operations that need to come together to collect, analyze and react to network flow information … only flow generation needs to be installed on / within the participants environment.  Radium is argus’s collection node and it can run anywhere.  It connects to nodes where data generation occurs, or the flow data generators send data to radium.  All the analytics can use data directly from radium, or they can read the data from files, regardless of where the files come from.

Hopefully this is useful, please send additional questions to the argus mailing list …

Carter